This morning Guy and I hiked to the Y. It was fun! The weather was beautiful this morning. We started up the trail with our water, camera, and a machete. I seem to forget how steep the trail is and whoa I was breathing heavy super fast. (I think part of that would be the coke I love) Depsite the crazy breathing in the beginning it was a lot of fun and felt good. There were very few hikers this morning, it was nice to not have loads of people. I love the view from the Y- seeing both the Provo and the Mount Timpanognas Temples, the lake, and finding spots like the MTC, hospital, my house, etc. I also love how the trees all look from the 'bird's eye view'. The best part of hiking to the Y this morning was talking and laughing with Guy. I know I've said it many times, but he is awesome company. I enjoy spending time with him. I'm glad that we went hiking this morning. I'm grateful the weather was beautiful. I'm grateful for the new sweet memories.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Water, A Power Bar, A Machete
This morning Guy and I hiked to the Y. It was fun! The weather was beautiful this morning. We started up the trail with our water, camera, and a machete. I seem to forget how steep the trail is and whoa I was breathing heavy super fast. (I think part of that would be the coke I love) Depsite the crazy breathing in the beginning it was a lot of fun and felt good. There were very few hikers this morning, it was nice to not have loads of people. I love the view from the Y- seeing both the Provo and the Mount Timpanognas Temples, the lake, and finding spots like the MTC, hospital, my house, etc. I also love how the trees all look from the 'bird's eye view'. The best part of hiking to the Y this morning was talking and laughing with Guy. I know I've said it many times, but he is awesome company. I enjoy spending time with him. I'm glad that we went hiking this morning. I'm grateful the weather was beautiful. I'm grateful for the new sweet memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment