Friday, April 24, 2009

Crazy I Tell You

This next week is going to be crazy! Crazy I tell you! I leave for Alaska in 8 and a half days! I am super excited and well... yes nervous too. Alaska is going to be an adventure. An adventure that I feel I am in need of. Even with the nervousness and feeling a little sad about leaving good ol' Provo I am at peace with embarking on this adventure. I'm looking forward to living in the mountains, reading, writing, meeting new people, getting some great work experience, and many other things. Visiting Alaska has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I am excited to fulfill that dream! The last few days I've been doing a lot of writing and pondering. I'm not ready to share that writing, in time...yes it's a possibility. As I've shared in other posts- writing is important to me, it has a very part of me. I've enjoyed writing stories and recording my thoughts, feelings, and ideas for as long as I can remember, I'm thankful for that. Writing is liberating, powerful, and personal. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

2 comments:

KK said...

I'm so excited for you! What a great adventure! I expect to hear many great and fantastic stories of your travels in Alaska. Email or text me your Alaska address and I will be your penpal for the summer. :)

Jessica said...

Wow, it is finally here, I am really excited for you!