Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An Otter Pop and A Rolled Down Window

Hello Spring! The Spring SUNSHINE greeted me this morning as I left for class. What a beautiful morning! (I really wanted to burst out in Oklahoma just now- Oh, what a beautiful morning oh what a beautiful day I've got a beautiful feeling... okay so I couldn't resist.) The sun was high and amazing this morning. Mount Timpanogas looks AMAZINGLY awesome this time of year with it's snow CAPPED peaks and robin egg blue sky surrounding it. I'm thankful Heavenly Father created such a beautiful place for us. TODAY, I had my first otter pop of the season. It was yummy! I love FLAVORED ice and slushes- well I just love chewing ice! (I seriously think I've mentioned that in several conversations over the last few days.) Today, I even got to roll down the WINDOW in my car! I love that! Window down, sunglasses on, cool BREEZE, upbeat music, and little traffic- it's a well AWESOME! I love driving with the window down! Today, I am grateful for TRUTH- to know it and have it! I'm grateful to know God LOVES me and is COMPLETELY aware of who I am and what I need! I am choosing to stand with Him and think, speak, do, essentially- what truth REQUIRES. I'm grateful to be PECULIAR. I feel reFRESHed today. I am CHEERFUL. I am LOVING. I am CREATIVE. I am BELIEVING. I am Katie. I am peculiar and loved by God. Masaya ang aking puso :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so with you on driving with the windows down. I love feeling the breeze when it is warm out!