Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is Honesty the Best Policy?

Honesty.
I'm writing a paper for an ethics class about honesty. Is honesty the best policy? If yes, why is it? If no, why not? Are there "special" circumstances that one does not need to be honest? If yes, what are those circumstances? I'm looking for opinons if "honesty is the best policy". Please share your insight. Leave a comment or send me an email. Thanks!

2 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

Yes I think that Honesty is the best policy. I always think... Are you honest with your fellow beings? Can I truthfully answer that?

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

It really depends on what way you look at it. But when it comes down to it I think you should be honest in all you doings. If you love someone and they ask you a question and lying to them will make them feel better in the moment. that doesn't matter. In the long run it will help them if your honest.

ps. become a follower of my blog
http://insideheather.blogspot.com/