Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Thirdhand Serenade

This morning after class as I drove home I rolled down the window turned up some Secondhand Serenade and sang along! How lucky were all of you who happened to be next to me at the traffic lights and 4-way stops. You had the opportunity to have me serenade you it doesn't happen often that I feel like singing so freely with the window down, but today it felt awesome! Today as the sun is shinning down so brightly and full of warmth it feels so good to be soaking it in. After Guy and I went to lunch we went for a walk at the park. What a great day for a walk! The only thing maybe missing would have to be a root beer snow cone. With awesome company, interestingly excellent conversation, sunshine, and a full tummy there's not much more I could ask for though. I'm grateful for Guy and that I can talk openly and without feeling like I better hold back and protect myself. We talk about it all- and I mean it all, I love it! I'm grateful that the sun is shinning today. I'm thankful for the guidance of Heavenly Father and the peace I am feeling. Heavenly Father is real- He listens and speaks to me He is teaching me. I'm thankful He has created and given such a beautiful place to live and enjoy. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

No comments: