Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Me...Tech Savvy? Hmmm...I Am A Virus Waiting To Happen
One year ago today I created my blog. Over the last few months I have posted more frequently and have figured out how to use most of the features. ( Good work, Katie) I still find it funny that when I first returned home from my mission I had no idea what a blog was and what people were referring to. It's interesting how in short time technology among other things change and advance. I'm acutally getting to type this post on my laptop. Yeah, that's right my laptop- the one a bought like 6 years ago before heading up to Logan. Guy has been great helping me clean it and update. Well, helping me probably isn't the best way to say it more like he's been doing it and telling me what steps I need to do next. I am not really 'tech savvy'. As I was told today I am a virus waiting to happen. LOL! I am grateful he's willing to do it and be patient as I try and follow along. Today's weather is quite different from yesterday. The wind is blowing there are low gray clouds. I am hoping if we are going to receive moisture- I am hope it is some good hard rain! I love the rain! The rain stroms in the Philippines are incredible! I had never seen rain like that before. (As I typed that I couldn't help, but think of the Shawn Colvin song, "I never saw blue like that before", great song! But that's a post for another day) The rain just came and came. I got to wear my rainboots. (Which I love doing by the way) So, maybe today we'll get some good rain, not snow- RAIN! Today, has been another productive day. Guy and I went to several places checking out iPod prices. They were the same everywhere we went, but the Wal-Mart which was only cheaper by like 5 dollars. It was fun today talking and laughing with Guy. He's excellent company. So, I best continuing this productive day and do some homework. Oh, check it out I've been an awesome blog updater these last few days! Yea me! ;) Masaya ang aking puso.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment