Last Friday, I took a little road trip to Logan with Kristina and Meghan to see Nikki and support her in her senior exhibit. It was so fun! We ate quite a bit of food, bought new aggie gear, and laughed a ton! I have so many awesome memories of Logan and the time that I've spent there. As a wise friend said to me, "Memory is a great movie." Guy is right- memories are a great movie. As we drove to Logan, went to campus, and drove around Cache Valley memories filled my mind. I have many sweet, crazy ones of that place. I'm grateful for those times and the things that I learned during the time I lived there. Memories are sweet! The food that day was excellent! Firehouse Pizza and Olive Garden- it was all way yummy! It was so fun to laugh with the girls and remember the crazy fun times we've had. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to live with them and that we have become such excellent friends.
Monday, April 20, 2009
A Logan Adventure + Memories = Sweetness
Last Friday, I took a little road trip to Logan with Kristina and Meghan to see Nikki and support her in her senior exhibit. It was so fun! We ate quite a bit of food, bought new aggie gear, and laughed a ton! I have so many awesome memories of Logan and the time that I've spent there. As a wise friend said to me, "Memory is a great movie." Guy is right- memories are a great movie. As we drove to Logan, went to campus, and drove around Cache Valley memories filled my mind. I have many sweet, crazy ones of that place. I'm grateful for those times and the things that I learned during the time I lived there. Memories are sweet! The food that day was excellent! Firehouse Pizza and Olive Garden- it was all way yummy! It was so fun to laugh with the girls and remember the crazy fun times we've had. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to live with them and that we have become such excellent friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had such a fun time in college. I am so lucky that I could have you guys as roommates and that we could have so many great times. And I know we'll have more great times to come!
I'm sad I missed it. I would have loved to come! Someday we can all hang out again, and I'll be healthy! :)
Post a Comment