Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A Windy Day with 'Open Heart' Happenings
I know I just blogged about fall, but fall is really here! Today with the wind and the chill in the air with the yellow and orange leaves blowing everywhere and crunching under my feet it was absolutly beautiful! Today, I want to share a 'open heart' happening I saw today. Earlier, when I was delivering flowers to the hospital today there was a little elderly woman attempting to cross 500 West. She made it across- alone. When I was leaving the hosptial the same little woman was holding on the arm of a guy who didn't look much older than 20. He was helping her back to the east side of 500 West. Frequently, you hear about helping "the old lady" across the street, but today I saw it in action! It was great! I'm grateful for goodness :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment