Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Humanities Test #1 score A!

Yes! I got an A on my humanities test! I was thrilled today when the test were given back to us and I had received an A on the test. At the beginning of class I was less than thrilled when the instructor said she would be giving us our tests back, but that she was disappointed and frustrated to think we all did poorly. I thought to myself maybe I was too confident going in... she than proceeded to tell us that a handful had received an A, a handful received a D, and the largest group was right in the middle. I thought oh, that's me in the middle I know. Tests are not my thing, even when I feel like I know the material. When I got my test I was as I said THRILLED to get an A! The semester started about 6 weeks ago and I feel like I've done well getting back into the 'college life'. It has been 4 years and I wasn't sure how it was going to be. One thing I did know was that it was totally right to start back to school this semester. I am enjoying it, even though it has added some extra craziness to my life. I guess extra craziness will always be added to my life, but it's a good craziness! :) Maganda ang buhay!

No comments: