Monday, October 13, 2008

Missing Even Slight Homesickness

Today I have been missing the Philippines-more than usual. Earlier the air just seemed to smell just like it does in Laoag, especially during the rainy season. The moments I miss it the most I wonder if the time I spent there was real or just a dream. I miss the people, the food, the tropical trees, the sunsets, the crazy happenings from day to day, the rain, oh I just long for it some days. Namimiss ko talaga ang mga tao- ang mga kilala ko doon. Alam ko na sa pamamagitan ng plano ng Diyos makakakita ko ang mga kaibigan ko doon ulit. Maganda ang karanasan ko sa Pilipinas! Nagpapasalamat ako sa Diyos para sa tawag ko doon at mga karanasan ko at natatuhan ko bilang missionary sa Pilipinas. The rain- ang ulan- grabe malakas siya doon as in malakas saka ang sarap :) I enjoyed wearing my rainboots every opportiunity I got. Even the days I was soaked and stepped in not so fun big puddles and was surprised at how deep they really were. I will find a picture to post. Now, even though I miss the Pines, I am so blessed that I have all the memories I do! :) One day babalik ako doon hindi ko alam kailan basta may plano ako babalik even if sa aking panaginip lang :) Gagawin ko!

No comments: