Last night, I had the opportunity to attend my mission reunion. It was so great to see everyone! I loved visiting with President and Sister Hatch and the other missionaries I served with. Like, President says there is a special eternal bond with those whom you serve with. It was so great to see Jill- my anak! I don't get to see her as often as I would like, but we always have a blast laughing and catching up. :) I'm so glad that the Lord put us together and when He did! It was just a good time laughing, playing, speaking in Tagalog, and just remembering good times in the Philippines! :) It was good to see everyone, especially those who I don't have the opportunity to see often. Masaya talaga kagabi :) The group doesn't have everyone in it that came last night; which is too bad, but at least we got one! After the reunion we went to Sonic. I love that place their slushes are my favorite! It was fun to continue playing and chill outstide, even though, it was a little cold. It was fun to be downtown in Salt Lake. Much later I know there will be an awesome reunion with all we served with and served. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment