Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mental Health Day

Today, I gave myself a mental health day. It was definitely needed and now I feel refreshed! :) It was nice to chill in my pajamas and not comb my hair until 2:00 this afternoon. I made myself a nice healthy lunch- soup and apple wedges with peanut butter. After lunch I put on some jeans, combed my hair and cleaned up my mess of a room. So, see I was productive, even though I started out lazy :) When Mary came home from work we finished watching a movie we had started Sunday. It's so fun and a great blessing in my life that Mary and I have become so close as we have become older. We than had dinner. I drove Turner to work in American Fork and than Mary and I went to the Wal-Mart. I got some yellow shoes! Something that has been on my list of wants for a little while :) They are school bus yellow and super cute and will give that pop of color that I want! It has been a good day and good mental health day I feel like I said refreshed and ready for the craziness that is here and yet to come! I recommend taking mental health days to refresh and relax!

No comments: