I want to see, be near, and talk with Cowboy.
I am craving Filipino food- adobo and sinigang na baboy to be more specific oh and a halo halo :)
I am thinking of cutting my hair- again.
I am excited for Spring Break- no classes, but most exciting Mark will be here from WA!
I enjoyed listening to New Kids on the Block as I made deliveries for work today.
I am ready for Spring- it's close I feel and I see it! This week I saw six nests in one tree.
I think I should go and take a picture of that tree.
I am going to ride my bike.
I am looking into a fun, new opportunity. (More on that another time.)
I am grateful tomorrow is the Sabbath day.
I love time with my family.
1 comment:
No Cowboy lately? Sad day lady love. Look forward to "The Back Row Show" This upcoming Sabbath,
Post a Comment