Thursday, March 24, 2011

Preparing to Learn and Teach

Tuesday begins my 10-day seminary teaching experience. (it's actually 5 days because of how long the class period is) I am super excited to be back in the classroom with those kids! I have been working on lesson plans- asking the Lord and thinking about them and what they need. I learned many things from the first time I taught- from the students and from the experience of teaching. I am looking forward to this experience and what more it will teach me. This is the right thing to be doing right now. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for His guidance, care, and the experiences I am having. He has more than "my back"- He's got me fully covered! I love Him and will do what He asks of me. I am thankful for prayer- knowing I get to talk to Him anytime, anywhere, about anything gives me peace, happiness and direction. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

No comments: