Thursday, March 17, 2011
Mark's Visit
On Monday Mark arrived in Provo. He called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me he would be stopping by Provo on his way to Arizona for Spring Break. I was both excited and nervous to see Mark. Mark you will recall is one of the good friends I made while working in the AK. It had been a year and half since I had last seen Mark and until February it had been a year since we had any contact. It was fun having him here. We went to Cafe Rio for lunch, he went to campus with me (I couldn't miss Japanese.), we also went to DI, and than went for a walk around the neighborhood. He also came with to my ward's family home evening activity and later went to dinner. He left Tuesday morning for Arizona. He had a few questions about it and about the church in general. I am grateful for the opportunities I had while he was here to answer some questions and tell him more about what I believe and know. I am so grateful to know the truth! I am grateful to know God has a plan for me and that He has an active role in my life. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not a part of my life- it is my life! Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment