And I do this for a awisebpurpose; for thus it whispereth me, according to the workings of the Spirit of the Lord which is in me. And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord cknoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he dworketh in me to do according to his ewill.
I love you, you are a great example! Thanks for not being afraid to be happy :) We should do lunch after spring break, what day of the week works best for you and what time? Text me and let me know! I would love to work something out :)
1 comment:
I love you, you are a great example! Thanks for not being afraid to be happy :) We should do lunch after spring break, what day of the week works best for you and what time? Text me and let me know! I would love to work something out :)
Post a Comment