- quality na quality time with Cowboy
- the sky this morning was beautiful
- catching myself smiling during class or walking down the hall as I remembered something from last night
- hearing "I knew it was you"
- a very sweet bestie who I was able to have a nice long chat with today
- carrot cake
- sweet, quiet answers and reassurances
- institute this morning
- a call from Rebekah
- reading the predictions for the bracket- March Madness is almost here!
- new notebook
- the quote in my email that said, "patience is bitter, but the fruit is sweet"
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Grateful Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really like this post! It's simple, short, and super sweet. And it reminds me of how I was making a mental note of all the "little" things I was grateful for yesterday, too. Seems like Tuesday 2/8 was an awesome day all-around.
Thanks for your upbeat posts, etc. How are you? It's been awhile.
Post a Comment