Six years ago today I entered the MTC. Six years...at times it feels like it was just yesterday that I was sitting in that basement classroom studying the scriptures and Tagalog and laughing with people who would become some of my greatest friends. I loved my MTC experience! I learned many things why I was there and since I have left. Serving a mission is the greatest decision and also a difficult one I have made in my life thus far. I do not regret at all choosing to follow the Lord's command for me and serve a full-time mission. I am the woman I am today, because of that decision and the experiences I had while serving and what I still learn from it today. It has helped me in other decisions and experiences. Each day I think of it and at times long for my friends in the Philippines. I'm thankful Heavenly Father lead me to serving a mission and for the experiences I had while serving- the awesome positive ones and the not so awesome positive ones. :) And the things I continue to learn from them. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
*This picture I took this morning- being late for class has it's blessings and this is one them.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Six. Amin. Roku.
Labels:
Great Decisions,
learning,
mission,
Patotoo,
Philippines.,
The Lord's Goodness,
Woman I am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
6 years! That is crazy! I guess you were gone when we got married and that was 5 years ago! Man time flies. That is a gorgeous pics! I sure miss the mountains
Post a Comment