Last night Caity and I went out for ice cream to celebrate my MTC anniversary and her baptism anniversary. It was a lot of fun! We talked and laughed and ate way way too much ice cream! Below is what I had Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Brownie- a Coldstone Signature it was way good, but I did pay for this morning when I woke up to heartburn. It's okay because I don't eat ice cream that often especially in that size of serving. Yea for friends! Yea for ice cream! Thursday, February 17, 2011
Celebration of Anniversaries
Last night Caity and I went out for ice cream to celebrate my MTC anniversary and her baptism anniversary. It was a lot of fun! We talked and laughed and ate way way too much ice cream! Below is what I had Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Brownie- a Coldstone Signature it was way good, but I did pay for this morning when I woke up to heartburn. It's okay because I don't eat ice cream that often especially in that size of serving. Yea for friends! Yea for ice cream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw. we should go out for icecream when it gets warmer, that looks so good! Or meet up at school and chat it up for lunch? Text me when you are on campus :)
Post a Comment