Thursday, February 10, 2011
A Surprise Call From The Tall Bearded Dude
Tonight I received I text that said, "dude its mark how are you?" I was way surprised! I knew it had to be Mark Mark from Washington that I met while working in Alaska. I replied back and we text messaged for a few minutes and than he said we should talk on the phone soon. I agreed and a couple minutes later he called. It has been about a year since I have had contact with Mark. It was so good to talk to him! He sounds happy- more happy than I think I've ever seen. He told me he has not had a drink in seven months and that it feels great. He also told me he is making changes with his life that he is proud of and enjoying. He apologized for the no contact and said that not drinking has helped him improve his relationships and is now seeking to improve relationships he has. We talked about what else was new with the both of us and agreed to talk more often. I am proud of him and hope that he continues on this happy, more positive path he is on. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aw! I love this! I remember you told me about him. I bet you had an influence! Love you!
Post a Comment