Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ponderings To Musings

Sometimes I watch reality TV. The other day I was watching Giuliana and Bill (confession here not the first time I have watched it and I like it) They are actively enduring the challenge of infertility. At the end of the episode I watched they found out the latest treat they had done didn't result in a pregnancy, this is what Bill said to Gulianna and it has just stuck with me. "It'll be all right in the end and if it's not all right it's not the end."

"I found that I don't need a lover to have love in my life- I need me." This one is from Jenny McCarthy. I saw part of her interview with Oprah and Oprah asked her about her break-up with Jim Carey. The above quote is similar to her response. She discussed some of the lessons she learned. One of the biggest ones she said was that she really learned that she didn't need to have a lover to have love in her life, she really needed to love herself and that there are many many people in her life to love. I found this insightful. Lately, I have been asked a lot about how my "lovelife" is and after hearing her response I have been pondering the two things together. Having love in our lives is essential. Love, happiness and enjoying life definitely go hand and hand.

No comments: