Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to School

Yesterday was the first day of spring semester. This semester is going to be a great one, but also a weird one. I only have one class within my major- opposite of last semester when they all were. I like the variety, but I miss my peeps from HM. My Japanese class is exciting! I have it four days a week, which I like. Today we learned four characters. We are going to learn four each day until the end of January. A little intense, but after the eight-week MTC language immersion style/program I think it will turn out for the best. That experience helped me with many things- one of them is I now know how I learn a language and how to best study and use what I am learning. I am excited for this adventure! I know awesome things are going to come to pass these next few months in all things! Masaya Ang Aking Puso :) mapayapa

No comments: