Recently I have been missing extra extra people I know from the mission. All of my mission pictures are not yet digital- so the pictures below are ones from my co-Laoag missionaries. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to serve a full-time mission and that I was able to serve in the Philippines. On Friday night I was blessed to chat with five of my Filipino co-missionaries on facebook all at the same time. I miss them! I am grateful for the technology that allows them to seem so close.
The top picture is after I received my trainer (nanay) with my batch and her nanay. Sister Miguela was a lot of fun! I learned many things in our short six weeks together. The below picture is of Sister Fuentes (who later became my companion), my nanay, and my anak (trainee) Sister Alburo.
This is a tricycle. If we weren't walking we took these. I miss the easiness of getting around the city.
This is one of my favorites! We loved the mentos power gum. Here we are posing with it in front of the mission home, right down the street from our house. (Hancock another anak of mine, Fuentes who was my current companion at the time, and Kahalan- batch of Sister Fuentes and I)
This picture is of Sister Fuentes and I at my last district meeting before returning home. It happened to be two days after my birthday so we had to have cake! This is another one of my favorite pictures! I hope to soon have all my mission pictures digital. I'm glad that I have them though even if they're not at least I have them in a big book and get to enjoy them :)Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
No comments:
Post a Comment