Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flowers and Collaging

I love creativity! I love being creative and seeing the creativity of others- there is so many things out there to enjoy and love! Heavenly Father is The Ultimate Creator and desires for us-His children to also be creative in many, different ways that bring us enjoyment, learning, and sense of accomplishment. The creative outlets we have are endless. One way I enjoy being creative is with flowers. Below is a picture of an easel spray I did a few weeks ago for my great Aunt Wanda's funeral. She loves yellow roses and things over the top so I went with that as I created.
One of my most favorite creative outlets is collage art. For as long as I can remember I have loved cutting pictures and words out of magazines and newspapers and putting together a collage. I have dozens from over the years. Below is my most recent one. I put this one together over Christmas break. It is a combination of things I love and things about me. I love this way of creative expression- I find it relaxing and gets me thinking about what ever theme I have chosen to seek out and create. Instead of putting this one in my book I glued them on to foam board and it is up in my room as I reminder of many things.
Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

No comments: