Ang Pinakamaganda Ay Darating Pa
"Look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed toward the future." Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
I am excited and looking forward to this new year! A new year brings new adventures, challenges, and blessings. I know the best is yet to come- ang pinakamaganda ay darating pa! I have hope. I have a handful of things I am thinking about. And a handful of things that I will be doing to make this year one of the best. This year I am hoping and working on many things- an increase in understanding and testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, good intestinal health, finishing up my bachelor's degree, an internship, and, expanding my floral skills. These are just a handful. Here is to a year of adventures, challenges, blessings, and becoming more of the woman God wants me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment