Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Temple

Photograph of the Mount Timpanogos Utah Mormon Temple
Today I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple with Britta and Talisa. Temple experiences are personal and sacred so I will not be saying more than it was needed much to be there today and that I know God lives and is aware of me- He loves me and needs me to continue to do what He asks and I want to, because I love Him. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
"You are never lost when you can see the temple. The temple will provide direction for you and your family in a world filled with chaos. It is an eternal guidepost which will help you from getting lost in the 'mist of darkness.'"—Gary E. Stevenson

"The temple is the house of the Lord. The basis for every temple ordinance and covenant…is the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Every activity, every lesson, all we do in the Church, point to the Lord and His holy house."—Russell M. Nelson
"I promise you that, with increased attendance in the temples of our God, you shall receive increased personal revelation to bless your life as you bless those who have died."—Ezra Taft Benson
"To you who are worthy and able to attend the temple, I would admonish you to go often. The temple is a place where we can find peace. There we receive a renewed dedication to the gospel and a strengthened resolve to keep the commandments."—Thomas S. Monson


No comments:

Blog Archive