Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Exciting News Today

This semester I was enrolled in an introduction to seminary teaching class at the institute. Today I received my letter inviting me to enroll in the next class! I am super excited to take this next step in the process. In this class I will be given the opportunity to do a 10-day teaching trial at Mountain View High School. This was good news today and the pick-me-up I have needed as this week has been rough with school assignments. I am excited to see what the future will bring. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

2 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

congrats!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

oh that is so exciting! Ben just finished that course with the 10 day teaching... he hasn't found out yet if he will do the one year student teaching... I hope he gets it. That is so great that you are trying for this... you would be perfect!

Blog Archive