Monday, December 6, 2010
Homemade Ketchup and Elk
Today in my cooking class I made ketchup from scratch and cook elk- and ate it for the first time! The ketchup is tangy and was actually quite easy. The elk was very good. Today was the last day of my cooking class. Its a little sad its over, but I'm ready for a new semester. I've learned many things in this class- some cooking skills, but I learned some things about me- I'm braver than I thought when it comes to cooking. I am excited to continue to develop a love for cooking and being creative in the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
December
(31)
- Some Awesomeness of 2010 in Pictures
- A Mental/Body Health Day Accomplished
- Temple
- Savoring The Sweetness
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
- Hope. Pagasa
- CHRISTmas 2010
- A Favorite Tradition
- Excited For The Next Two Days
- Life Lessons From A Snowman
- Ang Sarap! Yummy Food + Awesome Company= A Happy N...
- The Most Peaceful Place On Earth
- What Am I Offering Today?
- Let's Go Aggies!
- Marks Another
- Niceness
- Lucky Foods
- Patterned Tights
- A Dog Owner
- Happy 81st Birthday Grandpa!
- Peaceful Mornings
- Cheesy Love Songs
- Love Like Woe
- Exciting News Today
- Because I Love Him
- Homemade Ketchup and Elk
- Strengthening My Heart
- Gummi Bears
- Happiness is in Following The Way
- A New Semester Adventure
- A Boast of Confidence. A Strength to Testimony.
-
▼
December
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment