Thursday, December 2, 2010
A New Semester Adventure
I'm excited for next semester! There are classes I'm not ready to be over- mostly my cooking class. Before the class started I thought about what I wanted to get out the class. If you know me well you know I love to eat and don't really care for the cooking part. That has changed! I now enjoy cooking! Baking I'm still working on. I have learned my things in this class and discovered the creativity I love about design is in cooking- recipe creations and presentation. Now I am really excited for all those dinner parties I will being hosting in the future. Next semester I will be having another adventure- Japanese! I am super excited for it! I will be taking Beginning Japanese starting in January. I know it will be challenging, but it will be awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
December
(31)
- Some Awesomeness of 2010 in Pictures
- A Mental/Body Health Day Accomplished
- Temple
- Savoring The Sweetness
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
- Hope. Pagasa
- CHRISTmas 2010
- A Favorite Tradition
- Excited For The Next Two Days
- Life Lessons From A Snowman
- Ang Sarap! Yummy Food + Awesome Company= A Happy N...
- The Most Peaceful Place On Earth
- What Am I Offering Today?
- Let's Go Aggies!
- Marks Another
- Niceness
- Lucky Foods
- Patterned Tights
- A Dog Owner
- Happy 81st Birthday Grandpa!
- Peaceful Mornings
- Cheesy Love Songs
- Love Like Woe
- Exciting News Today
- Because I Love Him
- Homemade Ketchup and Elk
- Strengthening My Heart
- Gummi Bears
- Happiness is in Following The Way
- A New Semester Adventure
- A Boast of Confidence. A Strength to Testimony.
-
▼
December
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment