Friday, December 3, 2010
Happiness is in Following The Way
Today I googled the word happy. I was curious what would be in listed. Wikipedia and dictionary.com where the first two. One link I found interesting was a site called Happy News- their motto is to share positive real-world news. There was a link on how to be happy. And one of the top links was happymeal.com a site sponsored by McDonald's that has games and activities for kids. There were many sites had daily happy thoughts for readers. The how to be happy was for me the most interesting. The article cites simple, everyday things like smiling, being positive, surrounding yourself with family and good friends, find happiness in the present, and focusing on basic needs when it comes to finances. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the how to be happy. It teaches these basis principles. The ways to be happy- for the real, lasting happiness are found in and through Jesus Christ. They always have been and they always will. I know the way to truly be happy is to do things He would have me and live my life the way He wants to me to. I am happy. I am becoming the woman I know He would have me become. Happiness is a choice. Happiness doesn't mean everything is hunky dory, but it means choosing to see life they way He sees it. He strengthens and wraps peace around us. Lately, I am learning more and more about the peaceful, happy feelings in the heart and mind, even when some things are tough. I am choosing to continue to trust Him and follow Him for I know that His way is the way of happines. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
December
(31)
- Some Awesomeness of 2010 in Pictures
- A Mental/Body Health Day Accomplished
- Temple
- Savoring The Sweetness
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
- Hope. Pagasa
- CHRISTmas 2010
- A Favorite Tradition
- Excited For The Next Two Days
- Life Lessons From A Snowman
- Ang Sarap! Yummy Food + Awesome Company= A Happy N...
- The Most Peaceful Place On Earth
- What Am I Offering Today?
- Let's Go Aggies!
- Marks Another
- Niceness
- Lucky Foods
- Patterned Tights
- A Dog Owner
- Happy 81st Birthday Grandpa!
- Peaceful Mornings
- Cheesy Love Songs
- Love Like Woe
- Exciting News Today
- Because I Love Him
- Homemade Ketchup and Elk
- Strengthening My Heart
- Gummi Bears
- Happiness is in Following The Way
- A New Semester Adventure
- A Boast of Confidence. A Strength to Testimony.
-
▼
December
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment