Bike Love
This is my new bike! Yes it is pink! Oh, and it has a basket! When I look at this bike I think of love. My sweet sister Mary restored this bike for me. She spent time this summer working on this bike for me, so that when I returned from Alaska and had my birthday a short time later she could give it to me. On Thursday afternoon my family blindfolded me and took me outside. When I removed my blindfold I saw this beauty before my eyes- my mouth dropped open with surprise and I cried! My birthday was extra special this year. I was with my family the people I love most! I'm thankful for the hard work my sister put in to giving me something I really wanted. But I'm more grateful for her love and sacrifice of time as she took apart, painted, and put together again a bike. I know I'll remember this birthday! I'll remember the overflowing amount of love I felt that day and the love of a dear sister when I ride it! Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry I didn't make it over for your birthday, 2 years in a row! We were in Yellowstone. I hope to see you soon though!
Post a Comment