September is here! Today is the unofficial last day of summer. This summer was amazing- absolutely amazing! I learned many things this summer and truthful still am learning from the many experiences I had. The AK Adventure brought many things- new friends, a fresh perspective, a strengthening of convictions, a resolution to continue to live my convictions. These are just a few of what stands out most. New friends. I made some incredible friends this summer. I worked, ate, lived, and played with some awesome people these past three months. I am so grateful that I developed the friendships I did! As cheesy as it may sound they really did take a place in my heart. At times we may have seemed quite different from one another, but in reality we are so similar. All trying to do our best and seeking to discover who we really are and experiencing life and living it to the fullest in the way we want to. I cherish my time in the AK with them with hopes of seeing them soon! Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
Note: This is a short post on this subject. Detailed post coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment