Friday night a few of us decided to walk to Wildman's and get an ice cream cone. Wildman's is a convenience store. It was a lot of fun! Walking along the tree lined highway in the rain to get ice cream and to just hang out on a Friday night was a blast! It was nice to think it was not going to get dark during our little adventure to Wildman's. It was great actually leaving property I've only left the lodge property a hand full of times in a month's time so it was great to get out. The ice cream was yummy! Rocky road with lots of marshmallows ;) It's been awhile since I had ice cream and since we walked the calories from the ice cream were totally okay to have! ;) (This is before we made the walk back. This is Madde, Lindsay and I outside of Wildman's)
The last week has been great! Things are going a lot smoother and I feel more into a good groove now. I'm grateful I'm here. I'm grateful for the experinces I'm having and seeking to learn and grow. Some things have been challenging for me. The other night Guy sweetly reminded me, "The most precious things in life are the ones we feel, and the subtle gathering of light and seeing through the Spirit of truth makes all God's children lovely...regardless of the content they emit!" I’ve been thinking about this and seeking to gather light and understanding in all situations I’m encountering. And I am gaining a greater understanding of how truth really is in all things. I’m thankful for the knowledge and wisdom I’m receiving. I’m thankful for Guy- that he knows how to listen not only to me, but more importantly the Spirit. I’m thankful for truth. I’m thankful for the Spirit and the guidance and comfort I’m receiving. God loves me and knows me and through the Spirit is teaching me what I need to know. I feel God’s love- I know it’s real. I know He needs me- to share His love, to me be, and to trust Him. God truly is loving, compassionate, generous, and all-knowing!
No comments:
Post a Comment