Friday, May 22, 2009

I Looked Out The Window And What Did I See

Yes! I picture finally posted! This is what I see from my bedroom window. I love all the trees! They are everywhere up here. The mountains are covered. The leaves are really budding and growing- the leaves are tiny on some and on others are full grown. It's awesome to be in the mountains and to enjoy the beauty of the creations. Heavenly Father gave us an amazing gift- this earth is beautiful and His love is in all these "little things"- flowers, trees, mountains, rivers, animals, all of them. I'm grateful I'm here and that I get to live in another beautiful place! I've lived near the ocean and with the palm trees and now again with the mountains- big, tree-filled mountains, and near a turquoise colored river. If you have yet to visit Alaska, I highly recommend it! Especially this summer while I'm here ;) 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow Katie, that is gorgeous!