Sunday, August 1, 2010

Days of 27: Day 1

This year is my golden birthday! (27 on the 27th) I decided that I would countdown the 27 days until my birthday with doing something a random and fun! (I know I do random, fun things usually ;) But I thought this would be fun for the golden birthday. So for the next 26.6 days I will be doing something to get mark just one more day closer to my birthday. Some of the things I have chosen are things that I've done before that I do occasionally. They also may or may not include others. They range from writing letters to watching the sunset at Utah Lake.I am excited and looking forward to my 27th year- it's going to be an incredible one- one of the best yet! I know it! This is your invitation to come along and countdown with me. Cause well... it's going to be awesome awesome! Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, boy this is going to be epic! A grand celebration for a highly awesome human being, it will be! (BTW, I so love that you wrote "26.6 days". Nice!)