Monday, July 26, 2010

These Pretty Things

Button-Filled Flower Arrangement
I love love love pretty, feminine things- flowers, jewelry, etc. I am always looking for pretty, elegant, feminine ideas for new flower bouquets and designs. Here are just a few I found on marthastewart.com I love the buttons in the vase in the top left picture and the contrast of the pale pink and black centers of the anemones. Love the idea of using all one flower in a few colors for one bouquet with no greens or filler. These have an awesome texture all on their own. Stay tuned for more pretty pretty things.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

These pretty things made me smile. I love having artistic friends! Yeah, a friend of mine from dance is actually putting buttons in the vases of her wedding center pieces. I thought that was unique. A part of me has always secretly wanted to work in a florist shop so that I could be constantly surrounded by fresh, lovely flowers. One of my favorite things to do is give my friends fresh bouquets of flowers.