Thursday, August 19, 2010

Days of 27: Days 5-19

The last two weeks have been filled with celebrating people and special events in their lives.
August 6- McDo got married! (McDo is a good friend from the mission)
August 7- Scott got married! (Another good friend from the mission)
August 8- Jenny's Birthday! My sweet sister-in-law's birthday was celebrated with lots of laughter and yummy cupcakes!
August 9- Kristina and I went to the movie in the park. Mary, Katherine, and Kade joined us for Penelope. I ate a ton of candy, more in one sitting than I have for awhile :)
August 10- Ashton and Aaron got married! Two awesome friends of mine tied the knot!
August 11-Right now it's late and I can't remember. Haha ;)
August 12- Mario Kart and ice cream with Kristina, Mary, and Craig
August 13- Finished summer classes! Kristina and I attended a free outdoor concert and enjoyed the vocal stylings of David Osmond and Alex Boye. After we inhaled some Smashburger including their new sweet potato fries, followed by Maceys ice cream and chillin' with our buddy Steve.
August 14- Kristina and I wondered aimlessly around Target and bought some very awesome, very fall orange cardigans.
August 15-Partied with Amanda and other fun friends who also served in the Philippines for Amanda's birthday. Fun night of laughing and talking in Tagalog.
August 16-Kristina and I did some drive by post-iting and enjoyed cherry limeades
August 17-Taco Tuesday! Corryn got married!
August 18-Fun and uplifting night at institute
August 19- Tonight I went to dinner with Kristina. After dinner I had the opportunity to attend the temple and be with my good friend Bailey.
I am so blessed to be surrounded by supportive, loving family and friends!

2 comments:

Katherine C. said...

Katie! I just wanted to tell you that I love the way you celebrated your birthday this year!!! The "Days of 27" idea was awesome! I hope you had a great birthday!

kwistin said...

Katie, I love how you documented this! What a creative, fun idea. You're so good at celebrating others--and in turn, we all love celebrating you! :D Glad it was such a good few weeks for you.