Tonight Kristina and I went to the Surf n' Slurp on Canyon Road and got snow cones. They have awesome snow cones! I tried a new flavor tonight- Midsummer Night's Dream (blackberry and cream soda) It was way good! The name was fitting for tonight. I love the summer thunderstorms we've been experiencing. It makes me a little homesick for the Philippines. Laying in bed with the electric fan on high, stormy weather, and very few covers. Masarap ang tulog sa ulan! * Note: This picture was taken with my cell phone.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Days of 27: Day 4
Tonight Kristina and I went to the Surf n' Slurp on Canyon Road and got snow cones. They have awesome snow cones! I tried a new flavor tonight- Midsummer Night's Dream (blackberry and cream soda) It was way good! The name was fitting for tonight. I love the summer thunderstorms we've been experiencing. It makes me a little homesick for the Philippines. Laying in bed with the electric fan on high, stormy weather, and very few covers. Masarap ang tulog sa ulan! * Note: This picture was taken with my cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment