It’s not a race.
Today I sweet friend reminded me that things in life are not a race. We were specifically talking about marriage and having families. I love the opportunities and things that I have in my life right now, but I know there is something more- something that will only add to my happiness and the awesomeness of life’s journey. It is not a race to get married, have children, graduate college, buy a house, or anything else that sometimes appears like a competition. Life is not a race. Thanks Dave for the reminder :)
"Better a silly girl with a flower, than a silly boy with a horse and a stick."
I think of this quote when I am acting like a “silly” girl. Not the fun silly, but the why am I feeling crazy jealous or I must be more into him than I thought cause the thought of him with someone else makes me “crazy”.
Shredder! Today while Dave and I were studying on campus a girl walked by with huge holes and runs in her jeans and Dave called her shredder. He then told me that over the weekend one of his buddy’s was a on date and his date had “shredded” jeans and another buddy called her Shredder.
I know this is a rather random post, but enjoy!
1 comment:
What movie is that quote from? The silly girl with the flower. I can totally hear it in my head but can't think of the movie.
Post a Comment