Today, I had an accounting test. This was not a fun or pleasant experience. As I was completing my test a smile I greatly appreciate came in. There was Dave with his big, fills-his-face-smile. It was a great stress reliever to see a smiling face during a rather frustrating experience. Thanks Dave for your encouragement and smile during the happy and not-so-happy situations. I have to admit I thought of the Bad English song, "When I See You Smile". I know this is a song from one of the "hair bands" of the 80s, but it's a good one ;) If you want to see some great "hair band" hair from them check out the video on youtube.Here's a few lines:
"Every thing's all rightWhen I see you smile
I can face the world
Oh you know I can do anything" Do smiles cheer and lift you too? I hope so!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment