Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March! Spring Is Close Close Close!

                             
Spring is close close...so close I can feel it. This morning while walking to class the sky was blue, birds were singing, the cool air was not a winter cool air. It is starting to smell, look, and feel like Spring! I am so ready to be riding my bike, studying outside, not wearing my heavy coat, are just a few of things I am ready and excited for.  I found this picture on ldschurchtemples.com. I love it! Tulips and Spring  go hand and hand.  I am also excited for Spring to get here, because that means my bff will be not only a Utah County resident, but will living in Provo! I am so excited to have her be even closer. I am so grateful for her and that for the last few weeks I've had the opportunity to see her a lot more. I am super excited to have her living here in P-Town!  I am grateful for good friends who keep me laughing and listen. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :) 

2 comments:

KK said...

I'm pretty stoked about moving down to P-town. Also stoked about the tulips too. My step mom had some pretty tulips in the kitchen yesterday that made me so excited for spring. Promise me that we'll go to the tulip festival okay?

kwistin said...

LOVE the picture! And the blog. And the author.

Huzzah!