Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bike.Talk. People Watch.Welcome.

I love riding my bike! I went for an awesome bike ride Saturday with Daniel. I had a good time laughing and talking with him. Minutes ago, I came in from another bike ride with Mary. I love that the sun is shining and that the spring flowers are out in all their color. If you haven't looked at Mount Timpanogos for awhile I suggest that you do! It is beautiful! I am so grateful to live in a beautiful place! One way I feel God's love is through the many creations. Yesterday, I spent two and half hours talking with Dave on campus. It was nice to just sit and talk. Campus is a great place to people watch too. The semester is wrapping up and I am ready for new classes to begin. This semester has flown by. I've enjoyed it, but I am ready for a change. I will be attending summer and just move right on through into the fall. This will be the first time I've done summer semester, but I am excited to get more done. I have two classes with Dave this summer and four with him in fall. He's a great study buddy. Believe it or not we get a lot of homework done through the laughing and playing. The bff is now officially all moved in. Welcome to P-town Kristina! I am so excited to have you live so close! I am enjoying spring! Are you?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you put up a new post. I was thinking the other day that I'm a happy girl and of course my twin came right to mind and made me smile. Let's do something again!