Looks like blogger doesn't want to add images again today! Check out my facebook profile or I can email you some.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Sightings Of Shamu's Family
On Monday I had the opportunity to go on the Kenai Fjords Tour. It was awesome! We went whale watching and to see a glacier on the gulf of Alaska. The glacier just looked like a pile of snow. The whales were way awesome! I saw a hump back whale, a gray whale, and a whole bunch of orca whales. None of them came too far out of the water, but it was amazing to be near them like that. We also saw a some porpoises. Our guide told us that they are cousins with the orca. They totally look like mini Orcas. They also came right next to the boat and would swim under and around it. They were really cute! We also saw sea lions, otters, and puffins. Oh, and a trash load of seagulls. It was a beautiful day! It was clear and sunny! I did get motion sickness which continued to stay with me until this morning. Not fun! I’m really glad I got to go despite the sickness it was an amazing experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment