Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Look and Live

Over the past year I have been studying, pondering, and understanding what it means to look and live more than ever before. I find great strength as I look to God and live as He would have me. I have discovered that I am more patient and dedicated to God's will and timing than my own. I know He loves me and is The Reason I am becoming the woman that I am. I am thankful to know that He is never early or late in His timing and that the trials, sufferings, sorrows, excitement, and goodness in our lives is a way for us to become closer to Him and become more like Him if we choose to look to Him and live.  
Alma 37:47 "...yea, see that ye look to God and live."
3 Nephi 15:9 "Behold, I am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life."

No comments: