
For as long as a can remember I loved baseball! I don't think I really stood a chance not to. Extended family on both sides are big baseball lovers! My Grandpa Evans was the biggest baseball fan I have ever known and pretty sure will always take the cake on being the biggest fun. He loved and knew the game very well. From the time I was a young girl I have wanted to attend a major league baseball game especially a New York Yankess game! I have always been a fan of the Yankees, even though I come from a family who prefers The Reds or the Red Sox. Open day I hope to fulfill this dream of eating nachos and hot dog and washing it down with a cold coke while cheering in the Bronx at Yankee Stadium. Today I thought of it more as I watched a documentary on Derek Jeter who recently had his 3000th hit. It definitely upped my excitement and want to go!
1 comment:
Dear Katie. Come live the dream. There's an air mattress waiting for you here in the Bronx and Yankee Stadium is bright and glistening and beautiful as ever... And I'd love to see you. :)
Post a Comment