Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gratefully Endure to the End

I know I just posted an entry, but I have more I want to write about and want to do it in a different post. This morning as I left for work which was just before seven. I was feeling icky and not excited about being up with the sun and going to work, but as I drove down my street I looked up and saw the sun on its way over the tall wondrous mountains and than as I looked a little to the left there was a hot air balloon near the top of the mountain. It was what I so needed this morning. I'm grateful Heavenly Father places things in our path to show His love, concern, and awareness of us. I love hot air balloons and I love love love our mountains and the awesome sunrises and sunsets that occur each day. I'm thankful when He causes me to look up and see His masterful hand. I love Him and thankful to know He loves me.
Tonight I went to a viewing for a neighbor lady who died last weekend. One of her children said to us she "endured to the end". I've been thinking about that since. "Endured to the end" I want that said of me. And not only at my passing into the next life, but in each trial or challenge I face. Oh how awesome is Our Heavenly Father and His plan! I am thankful for His Son, Jesus Christ who makes it possible to face and overcome every challenge, trail, and heartache we will ever experience. Through Him we truly can do all things. Through Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ we can know what real life is and that it leads to eternal life.  Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

No comments: