
The Monday before my birthday we went to Spark. It was a fun night of laughing, chatting, eating, and enjoying fun drinks. We also had fun teasing Craig about being the only guy that night and asking who he was going to give roses to at the end of the night.

Mary, Kristina, Craig, me, Britta, and Tessa (who is taking the picture)

This is what I had that night. Mac and Cheese it was awesome! But don't count all the unhealthy factors like the fried chicken on top and bacon in the dish. Wow! Hey it was part of the birthday celebrations so it was acceptable ;)
I'm sure you'll believe it or maybe you'll find it hard to believe but after we left Spark we went and got ice cream cones at Maceys. Days of 27 was full of awesomely delicious food! If you know me- you know that I am a foodie!
No comments:
Post a Comment