It's been awhile since I've wanted summer this bad! I'm not kidding. The weirdest part about it is that I want to wear a vibrant swim suit and go for a swim! If you know me well you know that swimming is not one of my favorite activities, but I have a hankering for it. Most of all I want to ride my bike. Riding a bike in the winter is not something I want to do. I mean come on ice, cold and unclean air, this is not my idea of enjoying my bike. I particularly like enjoying each season, but as of now- I am not enjoying winter so much. This winter has been interestingly rough. I do enjoy my coats, scarfs, sweaters, and a cup of hot chocolate, but right now I'm wanting the hot season! I am wanting to ride my bike, rock an awesome swim suit, (I know this may sound vain, but it just makes the sentence flow so much better ;) and sip a coke or slushie pool side. I am sure a number of people would join me. I know Dave would. So, I am wanting summer and badly. Spring will be lovely I know, but summer I want, I want!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Wanted:Ride Bike. Rock An Awesome. Pool Side.
It's been awhile since I've wanted summer this bad! I'm not kidding. The weirdest part about it is that I want to wear a vibrant swim suit and go for a swim! If you know me well you know that swimming is not one of my favorite activities, but I have a hankering for it. Most of all I want to ride my bike. Riding a bike in the winter is not something I want to do. I mean come on ice, cold and unclean air, this is not my idea of enjoying my bike. I particularly like enjoying each season, but as of now- I am not enjoying winter so much. This winter has been interestingly rough. I do enjoy my coats, scarfs, sweaters, and a cup of hot chocolate, but right now I'm wanting the hot season! I am wanting to ride my bike, rock an awesome swim suit, (I know this may sound vain, but it just makes the sentence flow so much better ;) and sip a coke or slushie pool side. I am sure a number of people would join me. I know Dave would. So, I am wanting summer and badly. Spring will be lovely I know, but summer I want, I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment