Friday, January 1, 2010
I Am Happy And Hopeful (Not New)
So I wasn't going to do the whole write about resolutions for the new year, what I'm looking forward to, but I can't help it- it's on my mind. This year will be full of adventures! I know it! I am hopeful of it! (This is not a sana this will be a good year, it's umaasa good year) Last night we had Chinese food my fortune cookie had this message inside. "A dream will come true when you least expect it." Now believing in "fortunes" is not something I do, but I love what this one said, cause I believe it's true! A dream and dreams of mine continue to unfold and opportunities are presented. This past summer I lived a dream I have had since I was a young girl- live in Alaska! I am so excited and hopeful for the adventures small or big that will be in 2010! I am grateful for the small and big adventures and many different experiences I've had over the past year. I've learned more about me, God's love, and the true impact people can have on our lives. I developed many new friendships this past year. I hope those people know that I learned and am learning many things from the time we spend together. I learned more than ever this past year that truth really is found in all things. That knowing me and being grateful for who I am and always have been (one true self) is vital and awesome! (Thanks Guy- "when the student is ready to learn the master appears") I am grateful for my many friends from my AK experience. Maddie and Lindsay I could not have had better neighbors thank you for listening and laughing with me and helping me feel at home! Alison I am so grateful for your friendship I am so glad that you, your sisters, and Angie helped me feel at home too! Jerrikah all I can say is you make me laugh and you're the best! Mark you are crazy and sweet I'm glad we are friends! I know I could go on and on about the new people I met, but for now I will end. Life is amazingly awesome! I feel so blessed! I am grateful! Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment