Friday, October 9, 2009

"There Is No Love More Sincere, Than The Love Of Food"

Hmmm...have I mentioned I love food? I do I love food! I do like the quote above, however, I know it's not the sincerest love, but my love for food and love of eating is sincere. I come from a family where good food is important! Some of the best memories I have involve eating and sitting around the table with my family. Today I had the Pumpkin Smash smoothie from Jamba Juice. Oh! It was awesome and the little size I got was not near enough! I have to admit I wanted another one. (I knew I should have gotten the power size) It was delicious and I plan on having another and soon! I totally recommend getting one and trying it. Last week I made me a dark chocolate strawberry panini. Wow! That was way awesome too! Hmmm...maybe I'll have one right now too... Food is awesome! We are so blessed with so many yummy things to eat and enjoy! The fall season brings so many wonderful new things to taste and eat! I hope you all have happy fall eating! 

3 comments:

KK said...

Amen sista.
I'm adding a love of food to my list of reasons why we are such great friends.
And I too need to make a choco/strawberry panini. Sounds delicious!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

cute new blog

and yummy food.

It was nice to see you yesterday at the devotional!

Jessica said...

Wow, that sounds so good! Food is awesome.